Monday, May 18, 2009

Infant Photography Serving the Denver Metro Area











So, as some of you know outdoor natural light photography is my first love, being outdoors, capturing those candid moments; but that doesn't always work for my more "delicate" clients! If you have a baby (12 months and under) I am happy to work with you by providing a more temperature controlled climate in the comfort of my family room! But don't except to find a fancy shamcy studio with big lights and multiple backdrops, I still love that natural light so we will get up close and personal with the windows on the west side of my house! Another option I offer is "in home" session, in your home that is, but more on that another time!!
This little guy is Ryder. Wow!! can this little one sleep! So precious, I love the look of a sleeping newborn, it's just so peaceful. If you are planning a newborn shoot of your own, here a few tips.
- Don't over book your day, give yourself (and me) plenty of time to work through any baby "moods". Sessions can be as quick as 30 minutes or as long as several hours if your little one is fussy, either way I don't mind! The point is to capture precious memories even if it takes us a while!
- Consider making the session special time for just mommy(daddy) and baby by making other arrangements for siblings. Of course siblings are always welcome, in fact bring a couple of the neighbor kids if you want too, it' just that sometimes brothers and sisters can become a little restless waiting for baby to fall asleep or wake up (whatever the case may be) and that can tend to raise mommy's stress level!
- Bring along your favorite blankets or things that will help your baby feel safe and secure.
- most importantly... relax. If you are relaxed your baby will be relaxed too!
Check out my website for package options! We can do an individual newborn session or you can sign up for Milestone sessions at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months. http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ for more information.
Cija

No comments: