Sunday, June 14, 2009

Surprise Moments - Children's Photography in the Denver Metro Area




My family and I were on our way home from church, the girl's were trying to talk their dad into taking them somewhere special to spend the afternoon, and I was wondering if the storms clouds heading our way were on a mission to rain out my afternoon photo shoot; when out of the blue some beautiful caught my eye... something stunning between a rundown gas station and an office building. "Wait, pull over, turn around!" I shouted. This may have produced panic in some husbands but not mine, he is used to my outbursts, and knowing that I would not be satisfied until we returned he found the nearest place to turn around. Following my careful instructions he pulled over just past the gas station... "look, down there." I pointed; and there it is was a secret pocket of God's beauty, right next to the gas station of all places!!! I quickly scanned my 3 girls for the one who clothes suited this breath taking location and then frantically dug through my purse in search of my point and shoot camera, "Sabrina, you come with me." Sabrina and I made our way down the slippery slope and into a fairy tale grove of purple flowers. You could tell this was a special place by the look on her face and the way her feet couldn't keep from bouncing, and so I wanted to share it with you! If you are looking to capture a few surprise moments of your own be sure to check out our website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/.

No comments: