Monday, July 27, 2009

Newborn Photography In Castle Rock Colorado
















Well, today was certainly an adventure! Those of you, who follow my blog, know that I am strictly a natural light photographer, even my indoor shoots (for newborns & maternity) are done using the natural light from the back windows of my home; but today mother nature posed issues for me not only on the outside but the inside too!! Just about the time Ian showed up for his very first photo shoot the big dark storm clouds began to roll in and there was not enough light in the house to do the shoot. So we had to pack up everything and move out on the back porch, soon the rain came so we put of the big patio umbrella to keep Ian and the camera dry... but then the winds came and blew over the backdrop, it was definately time to move back inside. Ian took a little break, had a little snack and the clouds parted enough to let us finish our shoot! Whew!! For more information on pricing or scheduling your own newborn or family shoot see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/.
Till next time... Cija

No comments: