Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO






One last family shoot from this holiday weekend to share with you. I enjoyed these little boys so much! One of my favorite photos is of little Evan walking down the path with his brother, swappin' some conversation while trying to pull up his pants! I absolutely love those real life moments got on film. My calendar is nearly booked for the rest of 2009, so start thinking about those first quarter birthday pictures, and don't forget to book your child's Valentine shoot!! I haven't heard for certain, but I bet Jackie over at www.somethingcreative.org will be running a special on Valentine cards again this year too!! Don't forget to visit the website at http://www.3wishesphotograpy.com/ to check my schedule and get pricing information. XOXO Cija

No comments: