Monday, April 5, 2010

Family Photography in Denver, CO

NOTE: If you are visiting this blog to see pictures and read an update on "Joshua" please see the entry before this one (just arrow down) Thanks! Cija








Happy Easter everyone! I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend and found yourself surrounded by friends and family that you love! We had a very busy but great weekend! Along the way I met up with the Kraft family. The Easter holiday had brought them all together to celebrate so they wanted to get a few pictures done while they were all together. Holy moly was is windy!! But we did okay, we found a little spot tucked in between some trees and managed to stay out of the wind (for the most part anyway!) It was a special treat to have 3 little boys as part of the shoot (pardon my spelling if I mess the names up!) Kaden, Korbin and Henry! Such handsome boys! (Henry came to see me last October at the Halloween Photo Day!! He was just the cutest little monkey! Literally, he was dressed like a monkey!) Well, I hope you are doing well, if you are looking to scheduled your own photo shoot you can take a look at my schedule on the website http://www.3wishesphotography.com/!! TTFN! Cija

No comments: