Friday, January 11, 2013

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



So this little monkey is Aidrick and he is only 6 days old... so precious!

He couldn't decide if he wanted to be asleep or awake, but it is always fun when we can sneak a peek at those baby blues. 
 Ah... I am in newborn heaven!!
The nose...
the lips!!!
 Aidrick's daddy served in Iraq, I loved these images with his hat and dog tags. 
I loved how Aidrick was so attached to his mommy... she could settle him right down,
look how happy he looks to be snuggled in mommy's arms.

 Sometimes the cuteness is just more than I can take!!
Okay, mommy kissing the TOES!!!!  That is just TOO MUCH!!!
Okay, I must stop!  I have a little milestone baby waiting to show off her 6 month skills!
Be back soon!!! Well, probably Monday, so have a GREAT weekend!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: