Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Career Headshots in Castle Rock, CO


 Yesterday I got a call from one of my favorite people, my former Pastor, Tim Stearman.  
Of course, he couldn't just say "Hey, Cija! This is Pastor Tim."  
No… he would have to yank my chain a bit.  
"Is this Cooksey? Mrs. Cooksey we have a problem."  
Heart starts pounding, stomach starts stirring…
Nice.  Real Nice!
 But it wasn't enough for me to turn down the chance to see Tim and his fabulous wife, Jane.
These two… hold a very special place in Rod and my's heart, but I won't go into all the details they know why and that's all that really matters. 
 Tim has been working as an interim pastor for the last several years and he and Jane are off to Olathe, Kansas for awhile.  

 Some updated marketing photos were in order, I wish Tim and Jane all the best on their latest adventure serving this new congregation. 
 I loved seeing you two!!!  Thanks for thinking of me to do your photos!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: