Thursday, November 17, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So... I can't post without some mention of our long awaited first snow!!
Sadly, I was not out there taking photos in it!! I think my girls were relieved to not be hauled out for photos as is my tradition! But lucky for them I have already submitted my photos for this year's Christmas card!
However... earlier in the week, summer kept up her fight to overtake fall and it proved to be another beautiful day for a family photoshoot!
Having taken these kiddos pictures a handful of times in the past I was excited to do our first family shoot, with mom and dad included.

 Well, as I purposed to be in bed by midnight, I must say "Good Night"!  I only have 4 minutes!
Until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: