Saturday, December 16, 2017

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I can not tell you how happy I am to be taking senior pictures on 12/15! And I am taking senior pictures again today! AND!!! Look how beautiful it is! In DECEMBER!!
So... this is Wyatt, a 2018 Senior at Castle View High School.  Here's what I know.
He like science... mostly biology. He might want to be a doctor someday, but he also thinks it would be cool to be an astronaut.  When faced with the choice, he could not choose, so he is seriously considering my idea of being a doctor in space. I am always here to help these seniors find their way! But first, he is considering a season in the US Navy (I would say Boo Yah, but I am not sure how to spell Boo Yah, so I will refrain.). Well, there you have it. That is what I know about Wyatt!
Enjoy the photos!








www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: