Thursday, July 23, 2020

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Had another super fun shoot on Monday night. I have taken Alison's family's photos several time, it's hard to believe that she is a senior! If she is a senior that means my daughter is a senior!! 
But this was a really fun shoot, and Melia got to join me! She did Alison's makeup. She commented that she loves to do Alison's makeup because she has the best eyes! True!


I told you this one was worth the slippery slope!
I just love this one! The sweet smile and the wind blowing in her hair...
Oh and this one!!! 


Okay, I love them all...






www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

BlingingKashia said...

My favorite is the one sitting one with the wind blown hair and smile too! I love how you always capture something that is both natural and beautiful!