Friday, January 29, 2021

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Time for Cora's 9 month photo shoot!! It was a bit of an adventure. I was loving this fresh coat of snow on the ground, really made her red sweater POP!
 Here she is showing off her standing up skills!  Pretty impressive!

Loved this cozy little hat too!!

Just precious!!

Now this is where things got a little off track, it was time for an outfit change and a new location. She changed while scoped out the new spot... the snow camouflaging the ice I was about to step on! Whoops! In a flash I was laying on my back watching little birdies float over head.  I pulled myself together and tried to continiuing but Cora was about done with the cold and my camera was not focusing!! So the shoot came to an aburpt hault. But we did manage to get this one photo in her second outfit. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: