Thursday, May 5, 2022

Castle Rock, CO Photographer

Fall is by far the most popular time for people to have the photos done, and I get it! Who doesn't love the fall colors, the cozy sweaters and the pumpkin spice lattes? But we shouldn't over look SUMMER! Olof might know I thing or two! So why a summer shoot? 
FLOWERS!!!
Warm Kids = Happy Kids!
Gorgeous skies and beautiful SUNSHINE!!!

Lush green and blue landscapes!
Long yummy green grasses!
BARE FEET!!

Did I mention the beautiful skies and yummy sunshine!!! 
Every time I do a summer family session - the family is surprised how much they enjoyed it! 
Email me at cija@3wishesphotography.com to schedule your summer session but don't wait. Only one session left for June and things are filling up fast! 
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: