Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Lifestyle Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

I have been working with this family for 8 years. Kelsey's mom found my website and booked an in-home newborn and four baby milestones photo sessions with me as a gift for her daughter. THANK YOU! Kelsey's mom!!! And Kelsey has come back over and over again. This is one shoot I always look forward too! I just adore these amazing kids and their parents! 
These photos are my heart when it comes to photography. I have always loved natural interactions between people. I loved lifestyle photography because it was even a thing! I remember being told when I started my business, "Make sure you take the money shots first, ya know the ones where everyone is looking at the camera, then you can do the photos you love." I followed that advise for a long time, but I think people are starting to embrace the beauty of photos that capture families being families and that makes me VERY happy!! 
www.3wishesphotography.com

 

No comments: