Monday, May 6, 2024

What to wear: Senior Guys

So... what should your son wear to his senior session? If you are asking me, I'd say let him wear what he likes! We are going to take much better pictures if he likes the clothes he is wearing. I know you might be tempted to make him "dress up" or wear that suit you bought for the prom but if that's not his style - I'd let it go. Besides you are going to want to look back at his photos and remember who he was at that point in his life. So, let him where the hoodie - or better yet, offer to buy him one you both love!

I love a pop of color, especially for summer photos!
If your son is involved in sports, incorporate their letterman's jacket, jersey and equipment. 
It may be warm but go ahead and add some layered looks for variety, plus their my favorite!
Jeans and some bright white sneakers are always a PLUS!
You certainly can't go wrong with a nice button-down or a Henley!
Of course, if it suits your guy and you pick the right location a suit can be nice...
Whatever you decide, just make sure it's clean, pressed and fits well!



No comments: