Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Milestone Pictures in Castle Rock, Colorado
















I am so excited... tonight is the start of the Amazing Race! I just love that show! One of these days you will see me and my honner tearing it up on that show! And hopefully sooner than that I will host a FABULOUS Amazing Race Party! But until then and until my husband gets home to join me for the race, I will tell you about one of my favorite little guys... Cade. Oh, yes you have seen him before! He is one of my milestone babies, Friday was his 9 month photo shoot, oh no!! It just dawned on me that we only have one more milestone shoot at 12 months, ah... that makes me sad! Well hopefully I will still get to see him at least once a year! Well, I hear the rumble of the garage door, that is my cue... Hope you enjoyed the pictures, see you tomorrow, with more shots from this weekend.

No comments: