Sunday, September 13, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!

I don't always take pictures of just people... sometimes I just wanna have FUN! But then I am left with the question what in the world am I going to do with these pictures?!? The answer? Share them with you!! I hope you enjoy this detour from the the "norm"!!

Another contest entry, I took 1st place!! Woohoo!!
Sometimes on my way home from photoshoots I get to see the most spectular sunsets this was one of those nights... you just can't help but see God in the beauty of His creation!
This little beauty was at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo...
More contest entries... Theme??? FOOD


This is one of my all time favorite pictures!!! I would love to figure out how to use it somewhere in my house!! This is a Blueberrie, balanced on an antigue iron sitting in the window sill of our living room.
My hubbie's trombone!! By the way, he plays with the Castle Rock Orchestra, you should come out and hear him sometime!!

Another contest winner, the theme "GLASS"
My take on the common everyday CRAYON
I spent an evening in my backyard chasing the MOON...


Okay... I'll wrap it up. (For now... this was fun!!)
Have a blessed Sunday!
Cija


No comments: