Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family Photography in Denver Metro







Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far... today we have a Wii bowling event to raise money for the people of Haiti, what a great time of fun!! The kids did such an amazing job, but more on that later!! (I'll even post some pictures!!) Yesterday, was Rod and my 1st Kiss Anniversary!! 18 years since our very 1st kiss and today is actually our 1st "I love you" anniversary, also 18 years ago!! I feel so bless to be married to Rod, he is truly a gift from God... the love of my life! But before the celebrations began I met up with Jane and two of her three kids. Ann was visiting from Fairbanks, Alaska and Doug was in on business from Atlanta, Georgia!! I really enjoyed getting to know this family a little bit... Doug had crazy stories of underground cities and Ann told me about life in Alaska with 24 hours of sunlight in the summer and only 3 hours in the winter! and I could see how happy Jane was to have her kids from so far away with her. Hope you enjoy a few of the pictures from our time together. To book your own appointment visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Hugs. Cija

No comments: