Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado












Today, I got a visit from Andrew! In the fall it was girls and now it's baby boys!! Andrew made me a little nervous, he was just so busy and didn't want to settle down for a nap and I was beginning to wonder if would we would be able to get those "sleepy baby" pics, but in the end he drifted off to sleep and we got the shots! One of the hazards of infant photography is getting "wet" and while I have been peed on... a lot!! Andrew was my first "fire hydrant spray"!! Wow those boys have power!! LOL! I must say I have enjoyed spending the last two days with Quinn and Andrew!! Such sweet little boys! Andrew's mom is taking advantage of the "New & Growing Wishes" milestone package that includes a photo shoot at 1 week, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months & 12 months, for more information see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. XOXO Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious! I sooooo wish I could go back and capture pictures like this of my infants that are now grown! If you are pregnant trust me, you do NOT want to miss this opportunity to capture this truly fleeting moment of infanthood. Great work as always!