Saturday, June 19, 2010

Family Photographer in Parker, CO












So last night, my family rode with me to my photo shoot (we had dinner plans afterwards with friends and I knew there was a playground near by that would score me some points), anywhoo... when we pulled up to park there were a bunch of teenagers just hangin' out in the park. One boy in particular caught my girl's eye, no shirt, lots of tattoos, and his pants belted half way up his "buttocks" with his boxer shorts poofing out over top. One the girls said "Why is that boy's panties showing??" Just cracked me up!! ("I can see your panties and you don't even care!" add surly accent... that one is for you Kim!!).
Okay back to business, here's a sneak peek at my shoot with the Hutcheson's. I love the candid feel of this shoot, this is my heart and the way I "see" the world... moment's captured on film. Ah... I LOVE IT! To schedule you own session visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Happy Father's day to you dads out there!!

No comments: