Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Newborn Photographer in Denver, Colorado

Oh my goodness!! I just love that little peek!




Well, I had a very fun start to my morning! I got to do my very first in home newborn session with this precious little girl. Isn't she just the sweetest little thing?!?! I have offered in home newborn sessions for a while now, but Melissa was the first to take me up on it. It's been a while since I have had a little girl to photograph (so many boys lately!) so that was super fun too! Well, enjoy! Until next time... (for more info on scheduling your own photo session, see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/) Hugs! Cija

1 comment:

Ann said...

Omgosh! Soo cute, so sweet, so wonderfully captured forever in a photo. Your pictures really do speak a 1,000 words. This is one lucky Mommy that has such a cute baby and now she has pictures she will treasure for a lifetime!