Saturday, December 8, 2012

Family Photography is Castle Rock, CO

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Just droppin' in for a quick sneak peek from my shoot with the McKee family this past Thursday!  Then it busy busy busy, today!!

 It was a chilly but sunny day and of course... there was the Colorado wind
(Joey loves the wind and vow to do pictures earlier next year)
This is Christian, he is a senior (you may remember his senior pictures a few months ago)!
 And... you may remember Collin's footbal pictures from just a few weeks ago!!
I love a lot of things about this family but one of things I love the most is how much the laugh.  I could learn from this example and laugh more with my family. 



 The other thing that I find quite entertaining is the always constant dynamic between Joey and the boys at every family shoot.  I think the picture  below sums it up perfectly.
Perhaps the song should be "Boys, they wanna... they wanna have fun!"
Well, I am off!  Tomorrow Rod and I are hosting a holiday version of the Amazing Race and we need to finish up a lot of details!! See you all on Monday!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: