Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Infant Photographer in Lonetree, CO

 Happy Birthday, Ben!!!  
 Last Friday, Ben and I braved the cold weather for his 1 year birthday shoot!!
He was the perfect little model!
 I think these two are my faves of the day.  I love the expression on his face above, but that dreamy little profile below brings out my puppy dog eyes!
 Yep, he was showing off a wee bit!!  Way to go! Ben!
 Just look at the wrinkly forehead !!!  So stinkin' cute!!!

I always hate when my baby's turn one!!!  I get so used to seeing them and then they are just gone... sometimes for as long as a year!!!  I just can't take it!
I am very happy to report that there are siblings!!!  Colton just got a baby brother Avery, Kylie is getting twin brothers in just a few months and now I just got word that Keeley is going to be a big sister too!!  So many babies!!!!  
Okay, I'm off!!  I'll be back tomorrow with McKenna's little sister, Briar!!
Hugs, Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: