Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baby Milestones Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Oh my stinking mercy!!!  Look at this child!!!
Ah... Mr Aidric!  Isn't he handsome?????
Especially in his argyle tie!!


Are you swooning yet?!?!?

Okay... the piggies!  AMAZING!!!  I told his mom, he must know I am photographing his feet because he is doing such cute things with them!!  this is just one of MANY!!!

Did I mention that Aidric is 3 months old... I may have forgotten, I am a little distracted with the 
eyes... and the smile... and the wittle lips!!
So here's the little monkey at his newborn shoot...  see what I mean about the lips!?
And look at him now!!!  His mom has decided a fun monkey hat for each of his milestone's shoot!!
I LOVE IT!
 Such a happy boy!!  Can't wait to see him at his 6 month shoot!
 But for now, I am off to school conferences!
Until next time!!!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are excellent!!! I LOVE LOVE the little butt shot with the leg warmers! I have never seen a shot like that. You are amazing and so talented! Just wanted to say that :)