Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So... I like to sit at my desk and watch Netflix on my iPad while I edit.
Guess what?
One of my kids put a password on the iPad! Grrr.....
So, instead I will have to settle for a little Pandora.
So this pretty lady is Tiffany.

And this pretty lady is her fabulous daughter, Eva!

We got to have some fun yesterday morning strolling around Castle Rock takin' some pics.
 Below is Eva's model pose.  I would say she is a natural!!
I am regretting that I didn't get her cute little toes!
 Man, I am lovin' Tiffany's hair, I may just have to bring a picture of her with me the next time I get my hair cut! (Don't be surprised if you see her "pinned" to my Hair board!
 Favorite Eva quote of the day...
Me: Oh my goodness, how did you get so strong?
Eva:  From eating healthy foods!

 I think these two are my FAVES of the DAY!!! Even their hair is blowing the same way!


 I just love these pictures of Tiffany and Eva together... make me think the girls and I are due for some updated "Mommy and Me" photos.
 She was keeping their kiss a secret!  So stinkin'cute!!!
 We finished our day off with some splashin' in the fountain!!  Now don't go expecting the same thing, Eva has connections... her Great Uncle owes the place!
Well, I better get back too it!!  3 more sneak peeks to go!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Tiffany Katchen said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You are amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! Such a blessing you are to us!