Sunday, December 1, 2013

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend.  I know we did.  Even got the house decorated for Christmas (all except for the tree, we get that next weekend).  We also got Melia's new room finished, so that was pretty darn exciting!!  All 3 girls now have their own rooms!
But if we back up to last Sunday afternoon, I was with the Kinder family.  This was our 3rd or 4th year of taking photos together… I am too tired to recall (last night was short on sleep).
But I always enjoy my time with this family… the girls are fabulous and so photogenic, which always makes the shoot fun!!  


 Kelly even got to do some "shopping" at The Barn afterwards!!  I wish I could have joined her!  I just love that place!!


Well, I am gonna keep it short.  Not quite ready to get back to work, so I am gonna wrap this up and enjoy the last few hours of the weekend. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: