Monday, November 25, 2013

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Last week I got to see little Miss Elaina for her 3 month photo shoot. 
Can I just say that I LOVE this hat!!  and this picture is so sweet with her binki!!
Sweet Girl!


Elaina's shoot took a little longer than normal, but she was quite as into having her pictures taken as me and her mom were.  She just wanted to snuggle and sleep, I completely understand!

But mom managed to get a smile or too out of her in between naps.
And other times she was like "really, this is how we are going to spend our day?"

Oh man… is that the cutest little reindeer you have ever seen!!
 Elaina would smile so big her little eyes would close!  Oh she is so stinkin' cute!
 Hopefully I will be back with one more peek before Thanksgiving.  
So you soon!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com






No comments: