Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Once again Colorado is delivering some beautiful weather!!  Makes me very happy on days when I have shoots, in between I would really welcome some snow.
In fact, last night I dreamed it was snowing, the big fluffy kind… I was a wee bit disappointed when I woke up this morning.
But yesterday, while the sun was shining, I was hanging out with Pat, Teresa, Santi & Macro!
 Bonus… I ran into my Pastor and his wife in the middle of my shoot!  
(Again… I love livin' in a small town!)
 Well, the girls just pointed out that if we leave now, there is time to stop at Starbucks before school… and who am I to argue with that? 
 So, we are off and then I am off to a newborn shoot, just 4 days old  So excited!! 
 Thanks Pat & Teresa!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: