Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So I spent my morning with this little bundle of pure yumminess.
This is Ryker and he is 4 days old, born on January 18th at 18:00 hours.
 So I had very ambitious ideas for this shoot, mom and dad's house had a plethora  of creative photo opportunities but Ryker has something else in mind. 
 He wanted to stay in one spot with the fireplace going and the space heater heating and that was that.
So… that, was in deed, THAT!
Oh man, I was lovin' it when he was sucking on his wittle fingers! Too bad this blog doesn't have sound effects!!  
 Of course, mom and dad think he is pretty awesome… and they would be right, he was pretty awesome!

Well, I need to wrap this up, I have a date with one of my 9 year olds this evening and we have some planning to do.  
 STOP IT!!!!   

 Alright then, until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: