Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kid's photography in Castle Rock, CO

Prepare yourself for an overload of cuteness!!

Avery is ONE!!  Happy Birthday Avery!

 How much do you love this hat???  and the little plane!!  
 Oh my MERCY!!
Obviously, this was a super fun shoot… all except for that fact that I forgot my boots.
 Any of you who know me, knows I wear flip flops rain, shine or snow, but when I do a shoot in the snow, especially one where I am on the ground I wear boots.  But today, no boots.  So there I was, kneeling in the snow… I do not recommend it!  Sweet Jenna even offered me her socks!
 Okay, here's the kicker, when I got home I reached over to grab my purse and what was on the floor of my front seat?!?!?  MY BOOTS!!!  Frozen piggies for nothing!

Okay, time to get my girlies!  TTFN!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: