Sunday, February 9, 2014

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Look who's having another baby!!
Yep! Grayson is going to be a big brother!  And I think he looks pretty excited about it!
Now, Denishar and I had planned a fabulous outdoor maternity shoot this time, but the weather simply would not cooperate!  
So instead I headed up to Brighton on Thursday afternoon to do their shoot at home. 
I really love this sweet picture of Grayson laying his head on his mama's belly… His precious little face just makes my heart melt.
 I am so happy from this family and that now they will officially be a Party of 4!
 On a personal note, the last couple of weeks have been rather difficult.  My dad passed away on January 28th and his services were this past Wednesday.  My mom has moved in with my sister and the home where I grew up in since I was two sits empty and silent.  
I haven't found the words to articulate the range of emotions I am feeling right now and so I will simply ask that you would be praying for my mom and the rest of our family as we head down a road who's landscape has drastically changed. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: