Sunday, March 30, 2014

Family Photography in Castle Pines, CO

Okay, one more Sunday peek, because tomorrow Spring Break is officially over and it is back to school for the Cooksey's! So… I must maximize my time!
 On Friday, at least I think it was Friday I was with the Higgs family (Jennifer - above and Michelle - below are friends from church) they were all together in one place at the same time so a family photo was definitely in order. 

 Now… you could tell these were California folks because it was B-Ea-utiful outside and they were all wearing parkas between each photo.  Purdy funny if you ask me!
 I am just wondering… if you are the only granddaughter, do you get spoiled?!?!?! 
Thoughts to ponder...




 I love this photo of the cousins, walking on the bridge.  I just do.

 I also love this happy smiles! Beautiful!

We had to steal a quick pic of Michelle with all her boys.  LOVE.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: