Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kid's Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Ah…  There I said it for you!  I love everything about this picture.  I love the clothes, the background, the sweet expression, the way he is holding on to his suspender!  
And LOVE this baby!
 These precious kiddos belong to my dear, sweet, and "don't mess with me" friend, Amity.
Their names… Asher and Eleary.
This was Asher's 6 month shoot and he was definitely showing off is 6 month sitting up skills!!
Would you like to just be able to listen in on this conversation?  
"So Asher, listen up.  I got a few things I wanna tell you…"
 This was one very happy naked baby!!
 Can I just take a moment to point out the fingers and TOES!!!
Okay… this is just pure sweet baby love!!

I absolutely adore this photo of Amity with her baby boos!  Mom's take photos with your kids!  I took some a few years ago and I absolutely cherish them… but more than that think about how Eleary and Asher will cherish this photo with they are older. 
 What a fun, fun photoshoot!
 I hope all of you have a blessed mother's day.  I know that mother's day can be one of the most difficult days of the year for some, whether you are grieving the loss of your mother, or perhaps the loss of a child or the desire to have a child that has been left unfulfilled… my prayers are for all of you. 
Hugs… Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: