Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Oh man… I am out of practice!  It's only 11:47 PM and I can hardly think straight!  What kind of "Night Owl" am I?  A couple of months of going to bed at 10:00, can ruin a girl! I actually went to bed at 8:30 on a Friday night, not to long ago!  WHAT!?
But… tonight I had to finish out this awesome family's sneak peek! Ya gotta love shorts and flip flops in the beginning of March in Colorado! Side note: this morning I went for a walk with no jacket, commenting on what a beautiful day it was, and at noon I was freezing at the park with snow and wind! As a Colorado native the weather should not surprise me any more, but it always manages to get me!
 Now… back to this family.  This is J.J. the oldest of the 3 boys, who, for the record is headed to AmeriTowne in a couple of weeks where he will be serving as an accountant for D.U.  
 And this is Ryan. Who later you will see sporting a very stylish hat!
 This little handsome fella is P.J., Anna and Cecil's foster baby, who they hope to adopt. (I will be praying that all things go according to plan!)
 And this little beauty is Adele, J.J. and Ryan's cousin. Gorgeous!
 That is one fine group of good looking kids!
 STOP!!  Oh my goodness, I love this picture of P.J. so much!!!
 It was fun to be out there on a beautiful Colorado day, taking pictures of a beautiful family with my awesome assistant… the hubster, Rod!
 It just goes to prove that any day in Colorado is a GREAT day to have your pictures taken!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: