Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

 Time for another sneak peek!  This time, it's MaryBeth and her two kids, Cody & Abby.
 MaryBeth told me that this is the very first time they have had family pictures taken... I do say, they may be a bit overdue!  But BRAVO! for getting it done!
 I ADORE the photo below, so cuddly!
You can't pose this stuff you just have to let it happen. 
 Holy moly, that is a big "blow and wish"! I wonder what she wished for?



 Did you happen to notice Marybeth's super cute shoes?  We should take special note because she traversed some very challenging terrain in those "not so easy to walk in" sandals.



 We had some pretty high fashion stuff going on!
 See what I mean!
 Oh, I do so hope she loves these photos!

 Thanks, Marybeth, for trusting me with your photos!
You have one awesome family and your kids are pretty darn amazing (yes, Cody... I called you a kid! Again!!)
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: