Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Castle Rock Photographer

Yep... I have got the end of senior season blues...
But! I just remembered! I have a set of twin seniors next week!!
Joel is a senior at Rock Canyon High School and plans to stay local for college, either CU or CSU
where he hopes to study something to do with science and engineering.
 We had a pretty awesome shoot but then it rained on us.  
I was starting to worry that we were gonna get rained up, but in true Colorado fashion it eased up and we were able to finish. 
 Oh man, I love this background with the hat and the sunglasses!

 Joel was more into the urban scene while mom was hoping for a little nature!

 We did manage to sneak in a few trees at the end!
Okay, I am off to clean this house for the twins birthday party this weekend!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: