Thursday, September 1, 2016

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

This lovely lady is Marissa and she is a 2017 Senior at Lutheran High School.
 She is planning to go to CSU, where she will study biomechanical engineering. 
Which means she's smart and BE-YOU-Tiful!!
 And... she is not a fan of bugs.  Things got a little jumpy there for awhile and I was hanging on my by a thread.  I am not a fan of bugs either.
 But she started looking so I started looking and that is NOT good. 
On a positive  note, after the red ant fiasco, we saw a beautiful rainbow.
 but... after the rainbow, it rained on us! 
But, we managed to stick it out and finish the shoot.


 Oh! Here is a picture in the rain! 
 Now, can I take a minute.  Just before Marissa's shoot, I dropped off two of my girls at play practice when I noticed that I had managed to rub most of my makeup off.  Melia offered her eyeliner.  But she wears the liquid stuff, I use powder, I thought something is better than nothing.  So I lined my eyes.  I realized that I looked a bit scary, no eye shadow, no mascara just black liquid liner but I was determined to just let it go.  BUT then I got in the car after the shoot, this liner is clearly not waterproof!! I had black liner all over the place!  Oiy!  Talk about a first impression!
Great shoot! Great fun!!  Not great eyeliner!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: