Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So on Monday I had the opportunity to take some lifestyle photos for my dear friend, Bethanee and her amazing family.
I had the very best time!!!
 Their son recently had some major surgery on his knees so he is spending a few months recovering so an outdoor photoshoot was not an option, so we opted for an in home shoot instead. 
 And Bethanee was willing to embrace a more lifestyle approach. 
 So... they cuddled together, read some books, played some cards and opened some Christmas treats while I looked on with my camera. 
 I love these images so much!!

I would jump at the opportunity to take some of my own family.
 L O V E

Oh Bethanee, I hope you love these images as much as I do!!
 Merry Merry Christmas to you and yours!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: