Friday, December 9, 2016

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This is my beautiful niece, Crystal, her husband, Scott and their sweet little boy, 
Xander Kasen.
Who was born on Monday morning at 8lb, 4oz. 
He's Perfect!
And we are all pretty smitten. 
 My very talented sister crocheted this adorable giraffe hat and snugglie. 
I like to think that Crystal and I have a special relationship we have been palling around since she was wee little one, I have endless memories of the two of us together and I couldn't be more proud of the woman she has become. 
 My daughter, Melia and her son, Xander are the same age difference as Crystal and I and I hope that they will have an equally sweet relationship. 
 Is it just me or is the baby GORGEOUS?
 I love this photo of Scott and Xander.
Oh! and kudos to my baby girl for Crystal's beautiful make up!!! 
Crystal wasn't prepared to have her photos taken, so at the last minute Melia stepped in to give Crystal a little pampering. 
 Well, you two... I am so happy for you!  Welcome to the greatest adventure ever!
Oh my gosh, I just keep staring at this picture of Crystal and Xander... I love it soo much!
 Wishing you rest... when there is no rest!  
Love to all 3 of you!
Great Auntie Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com





No comments: