Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I was very excited when my friend, Yvette called and asked if I could do her family's photos. 
I ignored the fact that I was already booked for the week and told her "Yes!"
I have known Yvette since I was in the 4th grade. We met in Sunday School and became fast friends!
 These are her parents, Johnny and Judy.  Weekend after weekend they welcomed me into their home for sleep overs. 
This is Yvette and her husband Sam, who I have also know since forever! We all met in the youth group at church. In fact, Sam lived just up the street from me, growing up and we would honk the horn every single time we drove by!

When Yvette left for college, the fun didn't stop!  Her little sister, Elena and I started to hang out more often.  It was so fun to recall all of the crazy things we used to do. 
Yvette and Sam have two pretty amazing kids, Jacob and Rachel. 


It was an honor and privilege to photograph this great family and it really did bring me so much joy, reliving the hundreds of happy memories.

www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: