Sunday, October 18, 2009

Children & Family Photography in Castle Rock, Colorado













It's been another busy photo weekend, with shoots every night and the 1st of two Halloween Photo Days on Saturday (I'll post some of my favorite ghosts and goblins after tomorrow's encore presentation!!). This afternoon I got to see one of my favorite little people... Chloe! I just love her!!! She is officially 18 months (which... for all you mom's is the roughest age for photos, so take a big breath and be ready to go with the flow)! First we collected pine cones, then we blew on dandelions, then we chased the bunnies, then we played in the leaves and then we found a LADYBUG!! I could hang with Chloe all day long!! (Her parents aren't too bad either!) Well, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek at their photos... be back soon! Cija www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: