Friday, October 9, 2009

God is still a God of Miracles...
















Some of you will remember my little friend Ellie and her big sister Sophie, as for over a year I had a page on my website dedicated to Ellie and a request for prayer. Ellie was diagnosed was a very serious and rapid spreading type of cancer, that claims many of it's little victims. Last October, I had the distinct honor of being allowed to capture some moments of that journey on film. Now a year has passed and Ellie is in remission, a miracle indeed. This precious family has been given time...





Dear Heavenly Father, I come before your throne of glory with great joy and happiness. Thank you so much for the time you have granted this family and that Ellie can run and play in a cancer free body. I pray for your continued protection of this little life. In the precious name of your Son and our Savior. Amen.

No comments: