Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Portraits in Denver, CO
















Where did fall go? It was down right chilly this past weekend, but to be honest I didn't mind, my shoots had to be rescheduled but that meant time with my family. On Saturday, I spent most of the day with my oldest daughter, Melia. We met Nana at Costco to pick out Christmas dresses, which we were able to get in each of the girl's signature colors, pink for Melia, green for Sabrina and of course blue for Ryanne. After shopping we stopped by Chick-fil-a before Melia had her manicure and pedicure, I must admit I was VERY jealous!!! But at least they let me sit in the massage chair while I waited, so I did get a little pampering! Sunday was church and then more time with my cherubs while daddy was at orchestra practice. It was so nice to just be here with my peeps. This afternoon I was with the Wall family, I did Laura's senior pictures a few months ago and they decided to bring the whole family out for a family sitting. Family sessions start at just $150, if you are looking to use your photos in this year's Christmas card be sure to schedule your session prior to November 30th. You can check out my availability at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Hope you have a nice evening, time to go spend some time with the love of life... Cija

No comments: