Saturday, December 19, 2009

Families... Families... Families...
















Can you believe Christmas is only 5 days away! Last night we met up with some friends at the Mellow Mushroom for dinner and then went to see our favorite Christmas lights, we have 5 houses that we go to ever year and they never disappoint! Disappointment did set in, however, when we tried to hit Starbucks afterwards for hot chocolate and it was closed... at 9:30??? Honestly, shouldn't Starbucks be a 24 hour establishment!? But the Christmas festivities continue straight into today, this afternoon we are going to see "The Nutcracker" at the Parker Dance Studio and there is talk about maybe the Wildlife Experience or Hudson Gardens tonight. We are livin' it up! There are however, a few more photo shoots before the big day. Yesterday afternoon I meet up with The Bentien family, I enjoyed my time with them so much... just a really nice group of people. I am afraid that I am booked for the remainder of the month but if you are looking to photos of your own family, you can check out my schedule on the website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Merry Christmas! Cija

No comments: