Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado
















I was finally able to get outside today and take some pictures! I was glad to see a break in the cold, cold, COLD weather! Today I was with the McKee family, and other then being scared half to death by a bunny in the bushes (guess I'm not quite over the snake sighting) it went quite smoothly. I hope you enjoy the pictures, I must be on my way, there is dinner to make and then I am off to church for a gift wrapping fellowship! Till next time! (Oh, and thank you, thank you, thank you, for all the christmas cards you have sent to me!!! I have just LOVED seeing how you are using your photos!!) Merry Merry Christmas everyone! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooovvve that first pic with the hand holding. Could you would you do one for me!!!???? Your talent abounds!