Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Photographer in Lakewood, CO






















Happy Monday to you all! I will be taking the rest of this week off to hang with my kiddos while they are on Christmas break, with shoots resuming on the 27th of December, so this will be my last blog entry for a while. Yesterday, I was with Melissa and her family, fiance' Robert, their beautiful kids... Brandon & Jordan, and Melissa's parents Jeff & Kirsten (sorry if I got any of those names spelt wrong). What a beautiful day!!! I could have taken pictures of Jordan all day long, she would jump at the chance to be photographed and had perfect presence in front of the lens, made my job super easy!! Some of the other members of the group, however, were a little distracted by the GEESE!! (Just givin' you a hard time, Robert!!) It was an absolute pleasure to meet and work with this family. For pricing information or to schedule your own photo shoot please visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. XOXO Cija












No comments: