Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado






Happy Saint Patricks Day! Hope you didn't get pinched too many times today! It's getting late but I wanted to drop in and show you a handful of pics from my shoot with Mr. Gavin! Oh my goodness was this little one cute! I highly suggest that his mom hire him an agent!! Gavin is 6 months old and just as handsome as can be, he will stopping by to capture some milestones along the way, so you will be seeing this little guy again! For more information on Milestone Packages or Individual photo sessions see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/! Until next time! Cija

2 comments:

Talia said...

Okay, these are WAY cute! I love the naked pics and the first one is so cute with his little chub under his arm pit! I love the effect on that pic too.

3 Wishes Photography said...

Thanks Talia!! I told you he was a cutie!