Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Final Days of Winter

I fear that the final days of winter are upon us. I know that most you are chomping at the bit for spring and summer to arrive, but I love winter. I love everything about it! I love the clothes, making hot chocolate, watching fire flicker in a fire place while the snow floats done from the sky, absolutely everything! So today when it started snowing I wanted to run out and play in it; some go sledding, others build a snowman but my kind of playing usually includes a camera! My spring shoots start up again this week so I hope you enjoy one more round of fun.

Today's shoot was especially fun because my oldest daughter, Melia joined me. Melia is 6 years old a has a developing eye for photography. What a trooper she was out in the cold trying to get just the right shot! She never gave up, she was out there with me the whole time. She was really excited when I told her she could do her own post editting! She had lots of fun playing with the different effects. I hope you enjoy her work!!
This is a picture of our backyard, the blue green area is our above ground pool and the purple area is grass.

This is a snow covered bush, pretty cool huh?!?
Melia's partner in crime.
Until next time!! Cija
To book a portrait session visit my website at www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: