Monday, March 8, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

So... just for fun, I decided to share a few of my favorite things!! I hope you enjoy getting to know me as more than just a photographer. Now keep in mind these are favorite things not favorite people, so no pics of my peeps this time!!
I love everything MAC!!! Every shadow, lipstick, pigment, lip glass, I even love their #4 lashes!!
Ah... The Golden Bear!! I got this necklace many, many moons ago, but I just love it!! If you are ever in Vail, CO be sure to visit The Golden Bear store, it's one of the happiest places on earth!

Duh...

DVR!! The single most wonderful invention ever!!! Love it! There is just nothing like putting the kiddos to bed, curling up on the couch with my hubby and watching commercial free TV! Missed something? Back it up! Don't wanna see something? Fast Forward! Want a bowl of ice cream press "pause"!! Simply Perfect!
Speaking of ice cream!!! YUM!!! I love hot fudge!!! and it just so happens that my friend Talia brought me this cute little handmade jar just last night! We will be diggin' into it tonight!!
Hmmm... Snickers might be a stretch! Some days she really gets on my nerves! But she is cute!
ORGANIZATION! I am all for it!!! I absolutely love my custom made drawer dividers!!

I am a firm believer in a different set of dishes for every month of the year!! This is just one of my 3 cabinets of dishes!!
Now, I am not a big reader. My mind wanders... but I loved the Twilight series. Edward is a true romantic! Read all 4 books in under 3 weeks!!
I had actually given up Coke about 8 years ago, but I had one on New Year's Eve and I was quickly reminded of the yumminess!!!
Well, that was actually pretty fun!! I had fun photographing some of my favorite things!! Bookings have really started to pick up for the spring!! To book your own session see my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/! Until next time! Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CIJA, I LOVED THIS POSTING! It is fun to know all of those things about you! What great photos! You should dedicate a page in your scrapbook every year or so to your favorite things! That would be fun to look back on someday! :) Miss you! Erin