Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO



 I love the picture below, she looks just down right giddy!!

Yesterday afternoon, I met up with this fabulous couple. They are expecting their first baby (a girl) in July.  It was fun to do a maternity shoot outside and we even managed to miss the rain!  Man, I wish I would have thought to get some pictures of me when I was pregnant, all I have is a couple at my baby shower, but I am always holding a cute little outfit up in front of my tummy!  Well, I gotta keep it short today, I'm driving carpool and it just about that time!  I get to see Keeley tomorrow for her 3 month shoot, I'm so excited, she is just too stinkin' cute!! I'll be back soon!  Cija

(Can I just say, I am a little freaked out by the unidentified noise in my garage!!!  sounds like a big old air compressor!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Wish I would have taken maturnity pics. She will forever cherish these!