Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Newborn Photographer in Parker, CO

 Seriously??? I mean... seriously????  Does it get any stinkin' cuter than THAT!!!  I don't think so!!
 This handsome fellow is Max.  Oh Max, you make my heart melt,  you and your gushable cuteness!!
 It's official, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the newbies!!  I love rubbing their little backs and shoushing them back to sleep and moving their little sleepy goushiness from one pose to the next!
 They are just so soft and warm (maybe that is why I like Chocolate Chip Cookies so much too?)!!  Max's parents cranked up the heat before I came and Max was
so content and happy sleepin' in his little sauna (Way to go mom and dad!!).


 Ah... those little fingers and toes!!  Oh so kibble!  Don'tcha just wanna grab 'em and kiss'em!


 We ended our shoot in Max's bedroom.  WHOA! Max's dad is a ROCK STAR!  He painted this amazing mural in his room, I wish I would have had a better lens with me to give you the full impact (but it is supposed to be about the baby!).  I took some more pics of his work but I am saving those for another post with all the juicy details so you can get a mural of your very own!!  Man I wish I could paint!  I took an art class once, I was painting a picture of a plateau at sunset with a howling coyote... 7 weeks I work on that painting and on the last day out of utter frustration I painted the whole canvas red and put great big polka dots on it.  I failed... I've moved on but still, I would love to have that talent!
Well it seems that it's that time... time to pick up the kiddos at school, so I am off!  Enjoy the rest of your day!!  Cija

1 comment:

Danielle McGuckin said...

Absolutely amazing- I am in awe of your work Cija!!